Roosevelt Middle School Volleyball
Pass With Purpose
Bump, Set, Spike!
Roosevelt Middle School
Lady Nado Volleyball
Practice Thursday September 22, 2016
- Practice Thursday will be for 7th and 8th grade A teams only from 5:30 -6:30 to prepare for the Iola Tournament. Mrs. Thompson will be the only coach available that night.
- The 7th grade A team will be the only group traveling to the Iola Tournament.
- Girls who will be attending will be given an additional note outlining Saturday’s events.
Oklahoma Union – September 27th @ home
- There has been a change to the teams playing against Oklahoma Union.
- Teams that will be participating 7B, 7A, 8A
Practice Starting September 28th
- After Tuesday’s match with OK Union both the 7th and 8th B teams will be finished with games.
- Practice on the September 28th, 30th and October 3rd will just be the 7th and 8th A teams.
- Students may turn in both their uniform top and bottoms after the last game they participate in. For 8th grade B team that will be Monday against Chanute. 7th grade B’s last game will be Tuesday against Oklahoma Union. But we still expect all players on Wednesday, October 5th.
- 7th and 8th A teams will be expected to turn in uniforms after October 4th’s match against Mound Valley.
8th Grade Tournament
- The 8th grade A team will travel to Pittsburg on October 1 for an 8th grade tournament.
- Students attending will be given a separate note when more information becomes available.
September 29th and October 4th games
- If your team I finished with competition for this year please come to the home matches to support your classmates who are still playing.
October 5 – Fun Night
- October 5 we are planning a fun night to end the season. It will be from 5:30 – 6:30.
- We plan to thank all the parents who helped with snacks this year and play some games.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- We will also be making sure that all equipment is turned in at that time.
Welcome! to the New RMS Volleyball Website.
When: Beginning Wednesday August 17 - 5:30 to 7
Where: FKHS - Meet at the gym entrance in the back.
What to bring: If you physical has not been turned in t to the office make sure to bring it with you. If you do not have the correct paper work you will not get to practice.
Attire: Make sure to have appropriate clothing. Knee pads are a plus but not necessary for the first practice.
Practices are closed to parents and siblings unless cleared by coach.
When: August 25, 2016 @ 7:00
Who: 7th and 8th grade Teams